WQ91921 (e) Wedi’i gyflwyno ar 11/03/2024

A gynhaliwyd arolwg RAAC Cymru gan syrfewyr arbenigol, a pha hyfforddiant maent wedi'i gael i adnabod RAAC?

Wedi'i ateb gan Y Gweinidog Newid Hinsawdd | Wedi'i ateb ar 15/03/2024

It is important to clarify that there is no specific Welsh RAAC survey.  However, the Welsh Government has asked local authorities and other public bodies to assess the wider public estate, including social housing, for the presence of RAAC.

We continue to recommend that existing guidance from the Institution of Structural Engineers is used to investigate and assess the presence of RAAC in public buildings. This is also supplemented by advice from the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors advising that if building owners are unsure on the presence of RAAC they should appoint a suitably experienced professional, such as an RICS chartered building surveyor or chartered structural engineer.