A wnaiff y Gweinidog roi dadansoddiad o gyllid Llywodraeth Cymru a ddyrennir i COP Cymru?
COP Cymru is a series of events which will largely coincide with COP26. It will provide an opportunity for stakeholders and the public in Wales to engage in important conversations about the climate emergency and stimulate collaboration to take forward Wales’ new net zero plan.
The extensive programme will include:
- 28 October – launch of the Net Zero Wales plan (physical panel session and media in attendance, live-streaming to a virtual audience).
- Four COP26 Regional Roadshows to be held across Wales to coincide with the COP26 Presidency Programme theme days to include physical panel sessions live-streaming to a virtual audience, as follows:
- Energy Transition (4 November) – hosted in North Wales
- Nature Based Solutions (6 November) – hosted in Mid Wales
- Adaptation & Resilience (8 November) – hosted in South West Wales
- Clean Transport (10 November) – hosted in South East Wales
- 22-26 November – a five day programme of Wales Climate Week virtual events.
The total cost to Welsh Government for organising the programme will amount to a maximum of £235,000, including all staging and audio visual requirements (£53,600), staffing and event management costs (up to £135,000), the COP Cymru Event Platform (£9,500), press and marketing activity (up to £23,000) and other costs (£13,490 approximately).